Dec 17, 2021
Yeah buddy your favorite Orlando-centric talk show TOTS with
Ross is back with illustrious host Ross McCoy and guest Angel
Rivera who would have towered over both Ross and I had we been
recording in person.
Seriously, I think I come up to his waist. (This is Jacki, btw.)
So, uh, I sat in the producer's chair for this episode and, um, didn't realize taking notes were part of the gig, so I don't have a clever list of topics that were covered during this episode, but I can gush about both Ross and his guest.
1. I dunno if it will make the episode, but Ross helped me solve a very important train issue I had been pondering in my brain and I am very grateful for that.
2. Angel Rivera, host of What The Hell is Angel Listening To?, has the best music taste of almost everyone I've ever met. I remember when I used to listen to the morning show he is on, messaging every time I heard a banging bop of a bump to find out what new artist I was about to become obsessed with.
3. Ross has the best Hitler bit I know in his stand up act. Which is saying a lot, because there are a lot of comics in Orlando with Hitler bits for some reason.
4. Angel Rivera, AKA the Angel of Boom, knows how to read a room as a DJ. I trusted him more than once with my parties at Fairvilla and the energy in the room of every single party was palpable.
5. Together on mic, they are magical. I laughed, I learned things, and I think you will too.
And hey, if you like it, leave Ross a dang review, okay?